They duct-taped their mouths in support of protests
14 November 2020 | BYHelp-Mediagroup
Please turn on subtitles and choose your language in the video settings.
Belarusian authorities believe that an ideal Belarusian doctor should have a sealed mouth! But doctors are not going to be silent about:
● violence against civilians,
● the detention of their colleagues who are unique specialists,
● the terrible deception about the COVID-19 situation in the country,
● injuries of civilians which are comparable to those during wars,
● detentions, torture and murder on the streets of Belarusian cities.
They are determined to protest further and say the last phrase of Raman Bandarenka before he was detained in the courtyard of the apartment building where he lived and then beaten to death: “I’m heading out.”